JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
For all official information and updates regarding Covid-19 visit the South African Department of Health website at www.SAcoronavirus.co.za or their WhatsApp line on 0600-123456. If you want your own WhatsApp Chatbot visit www.whatskonnekt.com
Knowing and Using Your Spiritual Weapons in Prayer
Jesus has established the overthrow of Satan. What war are we waging?
- Colossians 2:15 - Jesus spoiled principalities and powers
- I Timothy 6:12 - We are to fight the good fight of faith
- I Timothy 1:18(b) - War a good warfare
- What does God say about our warfare?
- II Corinthians 10:3-6 - The weapons of our warfare are not carnal; spiritual warfare is primarily a matter of the mind
- Ephesians 6:10-18 - The whole armor of God
- Know your weapons
- A weapon is a means of attack or defense
- Offensive weapons - the Word, the Name, the Blood of Jesus
- Defensive weapons - Ephesians 6:14-17
- Principle keys to know when using your spiritual weapons in prayer
- Know who you are in Christ; have revelation of your spiritual position in Christ - Luke 10:19; Ephesians 1 & 2; I John 4:4
- Recognize who your real enemy is (satan) and his position (defeated foe) Colossians 2:15; Ephesians 1:22
- Know the power in praise and worship; study worship
- Know your God-given authority to bind and loose Matthew 18:18
- Know the power in the Blood (Revelation 12:11); the Name of Jesus (Acts 3:16, Philippians 2:9-11) and the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12)
- Abide in the Vine (John 15)
- We are spiritual administrators and have delegated authority. Maintain your dominion and let's pray!