JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Dear Heavenly Father,
In the name of Jesus Christ, I now approach Your throne of grace boldly and with full confidence that You will hear my very special prayer to You.
Father, as You already know, my son / daughter just been abducted. Time is now of the essence. Father, I ask that You now take this assignment up and move as a Man of War to fully rescue and fully deliver my son / daughter from the foul predator who has just abducted him / her.
Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask that You personally come against this evil man. I ask that You come against any and all demons who are influencing him to do what he is doing. Take this battle up for myself, my wife, and all of our family members and friends who love our son / daughter with all of their hearts and all of their souls.
Please Lord, take this assignment up and bring our son / daughter back home safely, sound, and in one piece, with not so much as a hair on his / her head being harmed.
The Bible says that You are a Man of War and that You can be stirred up to go into battle for us. Father, I am now going to quote these two battle verses back to You.
Here are two of the most powerful verses in Your Word that I have ever seen which will show us that You do have a war side to Your personality and that You can go into battle to either protect us, or engage with the enemy if they have stolen someone from us:
- “The Lord is a man of war; the Lord is His name … Your Right Hand, O Lord, has become glorious in power; Your right hand, O Lord, has dashed the enemy in pieces. And in the greatness of Your excellence you have overthrown those who rose against You; You sent forth Your wrath which consumed them like stubble.” (Exodus 15:3,6)
- “The Lord shall go forth like a mighty man; He shall stir up His zeal like a man of war. He shall cry out, yes, shout aloud; He shall prevail against His enemies.” (Isaiah 42:13)
I now want to quote some additional battle verses back to You. I ask, in the name of Your Son Jesus, that You take each one of these battle verses to heart and move off the wording of these verses to save my son / daughter and rescue him / her from the clutches of this evil predator.
Father, let Your full wrath and Your full fury pour out and ignite against this unholy man and bring him down quickly and mightily – all in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Lord, here are the special battle verses I now want to quote back to You:
- “The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles.” (Psalm 34:17)
- “I will go before you and make the crooked paths straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron.” (Isaiah 45:2)
- “Therefore understand today the Lord your God is He who goes before you as a consuming fire. He will destroy them and bring them down before you; so you shall drive them out and destroy them quickly, as the Lord has said to you.” (Deuteronomy 9:3)
- “The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.” (Exodus 14:14)
- “The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, and will say, ‘Destroy!’ “ (Deuteronomy 33:27)
- Do not say, “I will recompense evil;” Wait for the Lord, and He will save you.” (Proverbs 20:22)
- “Do not be afraid of their faces, for I am with you to deliver you,” says the Lord. (Jeremiah 1:8)
- “God is a just judge, and God is angry with the wicked every day. If He does not turn back, He will sharpen His sword; He bends His bow and makes it ready. He also prepares for Himself instruments of death; He makes His arrows into fiery shafts.” (Psalm 7:11)
- “He will guard the feet of His saints, but the wicked shall be silent in darkness. For by strength no man shall prevail. The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken in pieces; from heaven He will thunder against them. The Lord will judge the ends of the earth. He will give strength to His king, and exalt the horn of His anointed. (1 Samuel 2:9)
- “Behold, all those who were incensed against you shall be ashamed and disgraced; they shall be as nothing, and those who strive with you shall perish. You shall seek them and not find them – those who contend with you. Those who war against you shall be as nothing, as a nonexistent thing. For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’ “ (Isaiah 41:11)
- “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and You right hand will save me. The Lord will perfect that which concerns me …” (Psalm 138:7)
- “The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; the God of my strength, in Him I will trust, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my Savior, You save me from violence.” (2 Samuel 22:2)
- “Truly my soul silently waits for God; from Him comes my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved.” (Psalm 62:1)
- “Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He guards all of his bones; not one of them is broken.” (Psalm 34:19)
- “And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom.” (2 Timothy 4:18)
- “But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in time of trouble. And the Lord shall help them and deliver them; He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.” (Psalm 37:39)
- “Through You we will push down our enemies; through Your name we will trample those who rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, nor shall my sword save me. But You have saved us from our enemies, and have put to shame those who hated us. In God we boast all day long, and praise Your name forever.” (Psalm 44:5)
- “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from me,” says the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17)
Now is the time to move. Now is the time to move off these battle verses. Now is the time to move off the specific wording of these verses. Now is the time to move off the above story from King David where he was able to rescue and recover all that he lost from the Amalekites when they stole all of the men, women, and children from his camp. Now is the time to save the day for my son / daughter and bring him / her back home, safely and sound.
Lord, I ask that You move now, as time is of the essence. I ask that You move now Lord with Your mighty angels at Your side to come against this evil predator and any demons who are operating on him to commit this unholy and abominable act against both You and my own flesh-and-blood son / daughter.
Lord, let me know if there is anything specific that either I or any of the other members of my family can do on our end to assist You in this miraculous recovery.
Father, show us where our son / daughter is located at. Lead the police and the rest of law enforcement to where he / she is at before it is too late.
Since we are dealing with a time delay, I also ask that You fully protect my son / daughter and keep this predator from killing him / her before he / she is actually located.
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I now plead the blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ over every inch of my son's / daughter’s body, over every inch of his / her soul, and over every inch of his / her spirit. Lord, let the blood of Your Son Jesus Christ fully protect my son / daughter from any kind of harm until he / she can be fully located and found by You.
Father, in the name of Jesus, I now plead the blood of Jesus Christ specifically against this predator and every single demon who is attached to him. Stop this man, and stop these demons dead in their tracks right now so they will not do any further harm to my son / daughter. Stop them now Lord, dead in their tracks, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I am totally helpless in this situation. Father, only You can save my son / daughter, Only You know where he / she is located at. Only You Father knows who this evil predator is and how we can find him.
Dear Heavenly Father, please, in the name of Jesus Christ, move now to save my son's / daughter’s life from this unholy and foul creature. Give him / her a second chance to live again. Do not let him / her go home to be with You before it is his / her time to actually do so.
Both myself, my wife, and all of our family members are now standing before You and asking that You take this assignment up and move to bring my son / daughter back home as quickly as You deem possible. My son's daughter’s life is now in Your mighty hands. Let Your perfect will now be done on this situation. We ask that You please have mercy on both our son / daughter and our family and bring him / her safely back home so we can all be reunited with him / her.
Thank You Father, thank You Jesus for hearing all of our cries and petition on this extreme matter.
In Jesus name, Amen.