JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
1. BLESSING-FAVOUR IS A REWARD FOR OBEDIENCE!
Proverbs 8:32-35 (KJ) - “32 - Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways. 33 - Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not 34 - Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. 35 - For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.”
Isaiah 1:19 – “If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:”
· Your OBEDIENCE determines the amount of BLESSING-FAVOURyou receive. (Your behavior and conduct must be pleasing to Him!)
· OBEDIENCE is “THE BLESSING-FAVOUR EXCHANGE”
· Obedience is the greatest key to the BLESSING-FAVOUR!
· OBEDIENCE pleases God!
· Obedience is the only thing that God ever requires.
· Your only responsibility is 24hrs of OBEDIENCE.
2. Obedience is your RESPONSIBILTY
Made up of 2 words: “RESPONSE” + “ABILITY” - Your ability to respond correctly.
Your focus should be 24hrs of OBEDIENCE:
· OBEDIENCE will launch you into new levels of INCREASE &FAVOUR!
· Promotion always follows your OBEDIENCE.
· Provision is only guaranteed at your place of OBEDIENCE.
· Favour is the fruit of the seed of OBEDIENCE.
3. Your OBEDIENCE is the BLESSING-FAVOUR “EXHANGE”
Every time you say “Lord, I have a need…please meet my need…” the Lord will answer “Sow a seed!”
2 Corinthians 8:1 - 9 – 1 – “Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia; 2 - How that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality. 3 - For to their power, I bear record, yea, and beyond their power they were willing of themselves; 4 - Praying us with much intreaty that we would receive the gift, and take upon us the fellowship of the ministering to the saints. 5 - And this they did, not as we hoped, but first gave their own selves to the Lord, and unto us by the will of God.6 - Insomuch that we desired Titus, that as he had begun, so he would also finish in you the same grace also. 7 - Therefore, as ye abound in every thing, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also. 8 - I speak not by commandment, but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love. 9 - For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.”
Verse 9 speaks of the “EXHANGE”…He became “poor” that you “through His poverty might be “rich.”
BLESSING-FAVOUR is hidden in your SEED
Before you can receive a HARVESTof BLESSING-FAVOUR, you need to SOW a SEED of BLESSING-FAVOUR.
· The measure of your HARVEST is always set by the measure of your SEED!
· God can never take you to a higher HARVEST, unless you go to a higher SEED!
· God is not trying to get your money from you, NO! He is trying to get your HARVEST of BLESSING-FAVOUR TO you!
4. “OBEY” – “Hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord Thy God”…”observe”…”to do”…
Deut 28:1.2 – 1 - “And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: 2 - And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.”
Proverbs 11:11 – “By the BLESSING OF THE UPRIGHT a city is exalted.”
OBEDIENCE IS THE KEY TO THE BLESSING!
5. OBEDIENCE IS THE ONLY THING GOD WILL EVER REQUIRE OF YOU!
16 FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT OBEDIENCE:
1. When you ask God for a miracle, He will always give you an instruction – Each miracle is linked to an act of obedience. Your obedience is the only proof that you truly believed His instructions to you.
2. Nobody succeeds who ignores Him. He is God.
3. He is a Holy God. (1 Peter 1:16)
4. He is a Just God. (Isaiah 45:21)
5. He is a Jealous God. (Exodus 20:5)
6. Obedience is the only proof that you TRULY trust Him – and He longs to be believed.
7. Two of the most wonderful truths are: His only pleasure is to be believed and His only pain is to be doubted.
8. He wants to be believed and obedience is the only proof of your faith. (Numbers 23:19)
9. He wants us to obey Him in order to produce good seasons of blessing and rewards as incentives for obedience. (Isaiah 1:19)
10. He offers rewards as incentives for obedience. (Deuteronomy 28:2)
11. He warns of penalties to discourage us from disobedience. (Deuteronomy 28:15)
12. He expects obedience. (John 10:27)
13. Your assignment will contain a collection of instructions – most of them are already clearly written in the Word of God. You can read them daily. (Psalm 119:89)
14. You will never receive an instruction from the Holy Spirit that contradicts His Word. (Psalm 119:89)
15. His Word prevents disaster and destruction. (Psalms 119:92)
16. His Word is the only ingredient that cleanses your mind and life. (Psalm 119:9)